Start Finding Your Passion in Life

They're unmistakable, you see them in different places: marquee names on the TV sets, on sold out concert arenas, on the courts, on the field, on different books and biographies, and even on the web: people living and breathing their passions. Unlike what would constitute roughly 99.9% of the world though, they stuck with their individual passions through and through, and now are raking in hefty paychecks to boot. These are the inspiring stories of great ones who refused to be cowed by the status quo, those who set out on the less-traveled path of finding, discovering, and living out their passion.

Admittedly, growing up, I was always interested in these people. I don't know how many of you had heroes you looked up to as a child, those select individuals you held up on such high pedestals, but for me these bunch of dreamers were my heroes. Reading their stories, I often wondered what on earth drove these guys to pursue acting/mastering an instrument/inventing things/ tinkering with computers/ and other like endeavors. Like many people, I initially felt that finding your passion was of paramount importance but far from practical. I mean I'm no Einstein, and I'm pretty sure I'm no Tchaikovsky either. In this context, I'm more than willing to bet that those same sentiments I held are currently present in most people nowadays.

But despite the seeming impracticality of following your passion, these highly talented individuals hit it big nonetheless in the face of overwhelming odds. What sets them apart from anyone anyway?

A college degree? Nope, it's interesting to note that some of the richest people in the world are drop outs.

Size or strength? Nope! Take Earl Boykins for example (formerly a Nuggets star in the NBA). Or Napoleon, if you wanna be more historical. Both people proved to the world that neither size nor seeming physical strength matter in the pursuit of your goals.

But what on earth matters then?
What then caused their astronomical rise?

It's Passion.

As you'd find out in their individual stories, these people had an intense awareness of their passion, an awareness that directed them to continue finding and discovering innovative ways to improve. They chased it. They starved for it. They spat at the face of Risk and pushed on with their passion despite all the odds and naysayers. This in turn, earned them enviable success and very much coveted spots in history.

But now you may be asking, so how exactly does one go about finding his passion in life? How do I find my passion in life? And when I do find it, how do I develop it? These are the very same questions that each person asks himself at least once in life. In this website, hopefully you'll be able to pick up interesting tidbits to aid you in discovering your passion in life, as well as helpful tips to improve upon your passion (for those who are sure of themselves already).